Monday, March 4, 2013

Overdue Update

I'm so sorry, I had issues with the camera and could not post an update last week.  I think I have things solved.

Two week ago I started the Santa Nutcracker.  I didn't have a before picture since it was a new start.  Here is where I ended the week.  Not a lot of progress, but I think he's looking cute!

Last week I worked on the Nativity Silhouette.  Here is where I started the week:

And here is where I ended the week.

This week it's back to my Heaven and Earth pattern.  I hope to make a lot of progress, but not sure how the week will end up.  Here's where I'm starting from....




I'm off to see what you guys are working on!


2 comments:

  1. Great stitching! The Nativity Silhouette will be so pretty! I wish I was that far along on my HAED. I guess it won't stitch itself.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi. I just found your blog from SoCal Debbie and became a follower.
    I love all the pieces your working on and look forward to seeing their progress.

    Linda

    ReplyDelete