Monday, October 21, 2013

Unwelcome Visitor and a SAL

The weekend was super busy for us.  The fair started last week and continues this week.  DS is in 4-H so we helped with a display.  The display took second place.  Then Homecoming was also this weekend at the school DS attends.  He marched in the parade on Friday and then went to the dance on Saturday.  Yes, DS went on his first group date.  They had a great time and all went well. 

Since it was so busy, I really didn't have time to stitch until Sunday evening.  As soon as I started I realized I had made a mistake in the turkey and had to frog.  So I'm back to where I was.  No real progress. 

I'm super excited about a SAL.  It just started and will run for 9 weeks.  And it's a Christmas SAL!  Christmas is my very favorite time of year!  You can find details about the SAL here.  Well I'm off to get everything together and hopefully start stitching soon.  This is the first time I've done a SAL and I'm really excited.  Please join us!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment