Thursday, June 20, 2013

I have been stitching....

even if I haven't been blogging!  Need proof?  OK.  I can do that. 

Sorry for the poor quality of pictures - my DH took them with his cell phone.  But at least I do have some proof....

First up is my HAED Kites. 

Before:

After:

Do you see a change?  Neither do I....but I know I put some stitches in there!  I promise there really are other pretty colors in this pattern.  Eventually I'll get to them!  This was my first HAED and I've learned so much from it (what not to do!!!! - but I'm still plugging away at it).

Next up is the HEAD Twins.

Before:

After:

YEAH!  Page 1 finished!  Still loving the colors in this one.  And I just can't bring myself to put it done once I start working on it.  Love Love Love it!!!!!!

Next up is the Santa Nutcracker.

Before:





After:

My DH said - "but he's headless".  Maybe I'll work on that next time.

And last up is the Nativity.

Before:

After:

Yes!  A finish! 

DS is busy enjoying his summer.  Fishing, horseback riding, fun and games.  Next week is camp.  He's really looking forward to that.

Come back on Monday, I have something new to show you.  I'm pretty excited about it.

Again, sorry for the terrible pictures.

Hope everyone has a great weekend full of stitching time.




3 comments:

  1. Great progress on all your pieces and congrats on the finish.

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks like great progress to me! I could only dream of having that much done on my HAEDs. You really did a lot on Twins!

    ReplyDelete